Pages

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

365 | Project 2015 Week 3


Favorites January 11 - 17, 2015

Day 11 {1.11.2015 Haircuts} Same day... Same spot... just a few hours apart!


Day 12 {1.12.2015 Pink} Chloe wishes this could be her real hair! 
She is so adorable pretending it was. 


Day 13 {1.13.2015 Kisses}  Puppy Kisses

Day 14 {1.14.2015 Sleeping Beauty}  My beautiful precious daughter turns 9!

Day 15 {1.15.2015 Power Rangers} Love watching them play dress up. Sometimes I just wish I could go into a make believe world too!

Day 16 {1.16.2015 Play} Liam was playing just perfecting in a little pocket of light


Day 17 {1.17.2015 Diploma} I'm so proud of my husband! His hard work has finally paid off and he received this Diploma in the mail!  He has been working on his Bachelor's degree for a long time now.  With all the disruptions of normal military life: 3 children, 4 deployments and endless TDY's,  he completed it!


Continue on and see what's new with Lynzi from  
Lynzi Berg Photography





5 comments:

  1. Lovely week! I need that pink wig. Ha!
    congrats to your husband...what an achievement! It's hard to be in school with kids and to add deployments in the mix, I can't even imagine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a week! Congratulations to your husband and to YOU for his Bachelor's.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great details captured this week Jenny! A big congrats to Zach!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh! I love the hair cut photos!!! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love love love the puppy kisses photo! The light and reflection are perfect! Congrats to your hubby!

    ReplyDelete