Pages

Monday, January 12, 2015

Skyler's Special Day... Look who's 4!

In a blink of an eye my baby Skyler turned 4!  Where did the time go, seems like not that long ago I had my 37 week check up and boom the next day he was here!  I am so blessed to have a boy filled with such excitement and joy!  Skyler makes my life so interesting and keeps me on my toes!

Here is a glimpse of our day.  It started with me capturing his picture shortly after chiming in the new year!  Always a celebration on his birthday!  Then, fun breakfast time.  On New Year's Eve we went to the Cupcake shop to pick out cupcakes for his special day and he wanted these fruit loops donuts!  He was so excited for it and guess what... he only ate one bite.  While eating breakfast he got to talk with Grandma and Grandpa via FaceTime.  He LOVED that! 

After we talked and got all ready, we heading to Chuck-e-Cheese for his special day!  Besides being excited for going to Chuck-e-Cheese, he also got to use his new booster seat!  Can you tell he was beaming with joy? He has been talking about going there ever since Liam's birthday.  "Mommy when I turn 4 I'm going to "Tata-Teese".  Of course he enjoyed every moment of it and the kids spent every token but one and that was only because Liam was holding it tight.  

When all the tickets were traded in, we headed home to open presents and cake time!  Needless to say when 7:30 rolled around he passed out quickly!



1 comment:

  1. How awesome!!! I'm glad he had such a wonderful day!!!!!!! So exciting can't wait to meet you guys!

    ReplyDelete