Pages

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

365 Project | Week 40

Favorites September 28 - October 4, 2014

Perfect way to start the week was vacationing at the beach with Grandma and Grandpa.  We had such an amazing time with them.  I am surprised my kids didn't sleep for a week after all we did.  

Day 271 {9.28.2914 Nap}  Chloe decided it was best to nap on the way to the cabin so she has loads of energy later!  Smart girl!

Day 272 {9.29.2014 So tired}  Skyler had so much fun the day before he was in a deep deep sleep.  With all the doors open, noise from all of us walking around and the crashing waves, he decided he was going to sleep in!  Not really sure how he slept through all of that!

Day 273 {9.30.2014 Mouth full}  So I tell Liam "Lets eat those treats at the table"
And what does he do... He shoves as many as he can into his mouth!

Day 274 {10.1.2014 Love}  Before Chloe headed to school, she made Liam day with a little peek-a-boo.  She has such a special bond with him and he laughs a special way just for his sister!

Day 275 {10.2.2014 Monopoly}  I remember so many cherished memories when I played games 
with my Grandma.  So when I see Chloe and my mom playing it has a special place in my heart! 

Day 276 {10.3.2014 Award}  Chloe received a special award at the school assembly today!  I am so amazed in how well she did in cross country! She can do anything she puts her mind too!

Day 277 {10.4.2014 Waiting} While the kids were patiently waiting for all of us to get things ready to go on the Pirate Ship,  I found them having so much fun with a simple game! Aren't they just precious!



No comments:

Post a Comment