Pages

Monday, December 8, 2014

Tree Farm

Growing up my family always had a real tree and I remember how much fun it was picking it out.  My parents let us pick it out even if there was a huge hole in the side.  Ever since I graduated and moved out I have had an artificial tree, until this year.  After christmas 2013 we sold our artificial tree and I said from now on we are going to get a real tree.   The kids were so excited when we told them we get to pick out our own christmas tree!  They at first wanted one that was just a baby but we told them to keep looking and then we saw the perfect "Hawaiian Tree"


After getting our tree what a better way to end the day then with some baskin robbins ice cream cones.  Just don't try to clean the dripping ice-cream off of Liam's cone... He gets sooo sad! 
Lesson learned! 








1 comment: