Pages

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

365 Project | Week 48


November 23 - 29, 2014

Another week is all wrapped up! I don't even know where this month went and this week just flew by!  Our days are pretty much the same every day.  Filled with building skyscrapers, puzzles and coloring.  I love sitting back and just watching them play and of course I build a skyscraper or two or help color in a fishy.  I am cherishing this time with my kids since right now I am always needed but  in a blink of an eye they will be saying "Oh MOM" when I ask for cuddles on the couch or lets hang out!


Day 327 {11.23.2014 Blocks} And more blocks! Zack was up very late working on school work last night so I did my best and kept the kids very quiet... All morning was spent building cities!


Day 328 {11.24.2014 Letters}  Totally forgot about these word puzzles!  Big hit in our house!


329/365 (11.25.2014 Legos} Only thing better than blocks is Legos because with the wheels they can push them down the stairs lol! They have done this off and on all day! And best part is they pick it all up!

Day 330 {11.26.2014 Watching}  Liam is watching Skyler intensely during his Karate practice.


Day 331 {11.27.2014 Thanksgiving}  I am so thankful for these amazing and wonderful children. 



Day 332 {11.28.2014 Husband}  So we were out driving around and my silly husband started giving me his Walking Dead impressions.  Love that he lets me capture his silliness on Camera.  My kids will cherish these!



Day 333 {11.29.2014 So Tired!} Skyler has had so much excitement these last few days he fell asleep during dinner! I should have known he was gonna fall asleep when he was talking about being cold and wanted a blanket.

Continue on with And Then We Snapped Blog Circle and see what is new with 


6 comments:

  1. I always look forward to seeing your week...your kids are SO CUTE!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally cracking up at the Walking Dead impressions! Great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha your hubby's expressions are totally cracking me up! Beautiful week Jenny - and we have those word puzzles packed away some where! I should dig them out, ds would probably love them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all the color in those gorgeous blocks photos! Beautiful week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha I love the photos of your hubby, too funny!! Beautiful week my dear!

    ReplyDelete