Pages

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

365 Project | Week 13

Finished up with Day 88, and I am so surprised I have gotten this far already.  How is it April already! My kids grow so much each and every day.  I am so proud to be able to say I'm their mommy!

Favorites March 23 - 29, 2014

Day 82 {3.23.2014 La-La Land}   Liam is a hoot!  Seriously what is he thinking at this moment!

 Day 83 {3.24.2014 Car School}  Skyler's mini cars have to go to school he says! 

 Day 84 {3.25.2014 Dressing self} Liam is trying so hard to be big like his brother! Maybe potty training is in our future!

 Day 85 {3.26.2014 beach time}  With Chloe being out of school, what a better day to head
off to the beach.  The kids had a blast trying their hardest to make a sand "Olaf"

Day 86 {3.27.2014 Just hanging}  While walking to Liam's doctor appt, Skyler spotted a 
bunch of roosters in an open grassy area.  I took a picture of him watching the roosters 
and then my silly Skyler came out!  

Day 87 {3.28.2014 Dress}  Chloe loves friday's because that means she can wear whatever
she wants to school.  She chose to wear her new dress and was so excited.  She feels
like Elsa in this dress!

Day 88 {3.29.2014 Puffs}  Sad moment in our household... NO MORE baby snacks.  Liam
just pushes them away.  He is too big for baby stuff!  Very strange for me not to buy
any baby food items anymore.

Continue on with the circle and see what the talented Vironica  is up to this week!

3 comments:

  1. What a fantastic week! How I wish I could join you on that beach and help the littles make a snowman. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great week! It looks like you have had a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete