Pages

Friday, August 1, 2014

Mommy & Daughter Time

In a blink of an eye, this summer has ended.  I wished I did more things during this summer vacation, but I'm assuming we all as parents have guilt at times and wish we spent our time differently.  Don't get me wrong we had lots of fun, but most of our time was spent in the comfort of our home.  A few weeks ago, I made a point to have some "Girl Time" with Chloe and do a little back to school shopping.  Like any girl, she loves spending alone time with me.  It can be hard with my husband working such crazy hours or being away from the home for training, to have time just the two of us. 

So off to Honolulu we go!



Chloe <3's Claire's 




After a bit of window shopping, we stopped for a quick treat. Godiva Strawberries and Shake!  
<3 <3 <3  YUMMY <3 <3 <3


1 comment: