Pages

Monday, November 16, 2015

Our to Disney Breakfast @ Aulani


To celebrate Liam's 3rd Birthday and one last thing on things to do in Hawaii, we booked a breakfast at the Aulani Disney Resort for Breakfast.  If you are familiar with Hawaii, you will know you never know how long it will take to get from point A to point B.  So we gave ourselves extra time because last thing we wanted was to be late and lose our reservation.  Traffic was nonexistence and we got there 30 minutes early.  So we walked the grounds and I got some pictures of my babies!  

Once we were seated the fun began.  Well I should say fun for Skyler and Chloe.  Liam loved seeing Mickey and gave him high-five, but Goofy startled him and then he was scared the rest of the time.  But they did give him a birthday cake and sang to him!  <3



1 comment:

  1. Oh I've been waiting for these!! Gorgeous images, I love them!

    ReplyDelete