Pages

Monday, February 2, 2015

365 | Project 2015 Week 5


One month down already! Wow crazy how January just flew by.  We had a pretty relaxing week, gearing up for my sister-in-law's visit.  This is her very first time visiting us, so we greeted her with the Hawaiian Lei.  It's so beautiful and sad to see it wilt away :(  She was also so lucky to be able to attend Chloe's opening ceremony for Cheer/Basketball, along with her seeing her first game!  Chloe of course was amazing.  She is such a natural!

Favorites January 25 - 31, 2015

Day 25 {1.25.2015 Comfy} How adorable is he! Liam made himself very comfortable before bedtime stories!


Day 26 {1.26.2015 Kale Chips} My little chef Skyler helped me in the kitchen today and we made Kale Chips... Such a easy and healthy snack. My kids eat them up fast and we never have any leftovers. "Kid tested Mommy approved"


Day 27 {1.27.2015 Smooch}  Give me a Kiss!


Day 28 {1.28.2015 Relax}  Enjoying some quiet time!


Day 29 {1.29.2915 Mess} In a matter of minutes or seconds the playroom goes from Clean to Tornado Zone! 

Day 30 {1.30.2015 Lei}  My kids gave my sister-in-law this beautiful Lei when she got off the plane! Love when we have family visiting! 

Day 31 {1.31.2015 Cheer} Cheer Time! Today was opening ceremony and her first Basketball game to cheer for!

<3 Continue on and see what the so talented Melissa is up to this week! <3



3 comments:

  1. What a great week! I love that kissy face one. He is SO CUUUUTE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful week and that kissy face - omg so cute! Chloe looks amazing in that cheer shot too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that ipad photo!!! Great week!

    ReplyDelete